Pegasus Training Options Policy
The VET Quality Framework is based on a quality assured approach to the registration of training organisations seeking to deliver training, assess competency outcomes and issue qualifications. Therefore the purpose of this policy is to ensure that:
- Pegasus Training Options a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) adheres to the Conditions and Sections of the National VET Regulator Act 2011, the VET Quality Framework and other relevant legislation or requirements, to deliver vocational education and training
- Quality of delivery of our training and assessment services that we supply to our Clients and Students
Condition 22 of the NVET Regulator Acts 2011 outlines the compliance with the VET Quality Framework. The Vocational Education and Training Framework consist of:
- Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisation
- The Australian Qualifications Framework
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements
- Data Provision Requirements
Pegasus’s Chief Executive Officer is ultimately responsible for, and is committed to the adherence of the National VET Regulator Act 2011, the VET Quality Framework and other relevant legislation; for the effective implementation of this policy, and the delegation of nine Management Systems and it correlating procedures and accountabilities to Pegasus Managers and employees. The Management Systems consist of:
- Continuous Improvement
- Trainer Assessor
- Student and Administration
- Documentation Control
- Control of Records
- Marketing and Certificate Issuance
Pegasus Executive’s and the RTO Compliance Manager will ensure continual improvement towards the progress and overall performance of Pegasus Training Options (RTO); by monitoring the processes from the Management Systems, outcomes from annual performance indicators, evaluations and industry consultation.
Through the implementation of the nine Management Systems, Pegasus Training Options will be able to satisfy the requirements of maintaining its Registered Training Organisation (RTO) status which will contribute towards a nationally consistent, high quality vocational education and training system.
Pegasus is committed to delivering on the key measures of quality training and assessment as defined under Australian Qualifications Framework and Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisation; as well as providing an effective and holistic approach to the management and control of its Management Systems procedures and/or processes, to meet all stakeholder requirements.
Pegasus objectives are to:
- Use its nine Management Systems and correlating and procedures, as a tool for achieving best practice outcomes across the organisation.
- Ensure continuous improvement.
Pegasus will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The Management Systems are effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training for its managers, employees, trainers and assessors
- Responsibilities and accountabilities for the registered training organisation are established and communicated clearly to Pegasus managers, employees, trainers, assessors and associated/affiliated training organisations
- The Pegasus Training Options policy, Management Systems and associated procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular monitoring and reviews to ensure effectiveness, ongoing relevance, detecting system shortfalls and stimulate process improvements.
- Commitment to regular reviews of its customer needs and expectations and will initiate continuous improvement activities to meet these expectations.
The strategic business plan for the Pegasus Training Options is reviewed annually and adjusted according to market and industry changes to ensure continuous improvement and that the RTO remains fiscally viable.
This policy will be regularly reviewed following legislative or organisational changes, or as a minimum annually.