Pegasus is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, and our workforce management solutions support the safety and worker compliance of some of Australia’s largest businesses.
Based in Newcastle, NSW, Pegasus provides outstanding service to our customers while ensuring a sustainable work and life balance for our people.
A career with Pegasus means joining a talented group of passionate professionals.
Data & Customer Service – Traineeships
We are seeking to fill four full time 12 month contracts for traineeship roles with potential for ongoing employment.
Pegasus is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, and our workforce management services are in strong demand by many of the world’s leading brands.
Our complete contractor management solution is powered by Onsite. Along with Onsite software as a service, we specialise in managed services for contractor and supplier: Competency Management, Site & Project Safety, Induction & Learning management, Pre-Qualification and Access control.
CSR Duties and Responsibilities
Our Administration Assistants are responsible for processing of client data against a compliance framework, resolving issues within our ticketing system and call centre operations
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
A customer service representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is essential to Pegasus growth, to help with product development. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer enquiries.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team revenue targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer enquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Maintaining privacy and business standards
- Proven customer service experience, this can include office, hospitality, retail or CSR
- Personal drive and motivation to achieve and exceed goals
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong interest in IT, Computer Science or Software support
Office located in Newcastle CBD, roster hours can cover 7am – 6pm. Flexibility across these time frames is highly desirable.
To be considered for this position you will need to be eligible to undertake Traineeship within Cert III – Customer Engagement.
(Trainee Wage award) Team members will be cross trained in all aspects of our service group including compliance processing, inbound help desk, and outbound proactive compliance.
Commencing as soon as possible
Submit your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and related experience on Seek. Applications close April 9th
Please check back regularly as this page is updated.