Pegasus understands that it is vital for our clients to communicate important updates and information to their workforce – fast.
This is particularly crucial during uncertain times and changing situations.
Keeping your workforce updated is the best way to ensure they understand and can deliver on your expectations for operational success.
What Is Broadcasting?
Broadcasting is a feature of the Pegasus Client Portal where users can send SMS and/or emails to select recipients, direct from the system, at any time.
The contact details of all contracting companies and their workers are in your system, empowering you to keep them informed as quickly and as often as you need to.
Who To Broadcast To?
There are four types of Broadcast (SMS and email) recipients that users can select:
- All workers from a certain company (Company Broadcasts)
- All workers in a selected crew (Crew Broadcasts)
- All workers associated to a selected site (Site Broadcasts)
- A selected list of workers (Worker Broadcasts)
What To Broadcast?
Some examples of content you may wish to Broadcast to your workforce:
- Safety alerts
- Updates about compliance and site access changes
- Information about training or inductions
- Reminders about competency expiries
- Changes to work allocation
Ready to communicate accurate information to your workforce – fast?
Speak to your Pegasus Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Broadcasting in the Pegasus Client Portal.